Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Tattoo Experience

I thought I would write a post about my experience about getting a tattoo because after years of wanting one I finally decided to pluck up enough courage and go for it!

It wasn't so much the pain I was worried about it was more the fact I had no clue what to expect so I was a bit apprehensive but I genuinely had nothing to worry about. Everyone experiences pain in different ways depending on where your getting the tattoo and how weak your pain threshold is but considering mine is really weak I thought the pain would be unbearable but it honestly didn't hurt at all! It feels like someones scratching you really hard but for me personally it didn't hurt at all!

As this was my first tattoo I wanted to start off with something quite small so then if I did end up hating the pain it wouldn't take very long anyways so I would probably recommend doing this if you are a bit scared of getting one because then you will know what to expect! I had my tattoo on the inside of my left ankle and it only took about 15 minutes. Like I said I had wanted it for ages but I am so glad I finally decided to go for it because I absolutely love it!

For the aftercare I have been using Aveeno daily moisturising hand cream as it makes your skin feel so soft and moisturised! I have also been using basic Huggies babywipes to clean it every few hours. But when you are looking at buying these you need to make sure they are both fragrance free so then no chemicals will infect your tattoo! My tattoo doesn't really have any meaning for me I have just always loved the design and I love roses so I thought why not! I am already planning my next one so I can see myself getting addicted already- oops!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pft no mention for me ������

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig